General Passenger Lift.
Complying to Australian Standard 1735 1/12
The Empire 630 is designed and manufactured to comply specifically to the Australian standards for low rise commercial offices and apartments, general public applications to a maximum of 12m travel (4 to 5 levels). With a commercial duty cycle able to exceed the demands of its use you have the low maintenance everlasting vertical transportation for your development.
Choose from a wide range of Italian manufactured finishes as standard or custom match your own décor.
The Empire 630 commercial lift has been designed to deliver an ultra smooth ride because of its exclusive dual speed hydraulic system accelerating to the maximum speed whisper quietly because of its extremely efficient submerged motor. The Empire Elevator comes with standard inclusions such as LCD display with programmable voice and images, all safety features and the finest Italian manufacturing.
Empire 630 Commercial Elevator Specification
Australian Standard AS1735.1 & AS1735.12 – General Passenger Elevator
- TFT 7″ LCD Display (Graphic layout completely customised)
- LCD Display includes voice annunciation and scratch proof
- Auto Dialler emergency phone
- Integrated Emergency lowering in the event of power failure
- Automatic return to lowest floor or pre-designated floor
- Emergency Lighting
- Full Height Light Safety Curtains
- Seamless Design Flexibility (Hundreds of Cabin Configurations)
- Designer LED Ceilings
- Fault Code Analysis
- Oil Heater
- Stainless Steel Push Button Finish with Braille
- Push Button Illumination
- Ability to order blank canvas cabin walls (control panel and ceiling to be supplied by Empire Elevators) to create custom one of a kind designs for the the most bespoke Architectural concept projects.
- Automatic micro re-leveling which is recommended for elevators with high traffic flow to ensure the maintenance of the car at the floor level by increasing the safe loading and unloading operations is standard in your Empire home lift which is reserved for commercial elevators. The power of the auxiliary motor reduces power consumption and wear and tear to the motor and the main pump.
Detailing & Finishes
We Support You.
Twenty Four Seven